Friday, July 07, 2006

I had a bad tummy ache!!!! Waaaa!!!!


I was able to sleep peacefully from Maghrib till about 2pm last night. I didn't even wake up when Mummy came home from work. Mummy was just about to doze off at 2am, when I felt a sudden attack of hunger. Mummy fed me after I woke up and cried for milk. After that, I didn't feel like sleeping. I enjoyed playing with my sleepy Mummy. Although she looked really sleepy and tired, she still played along with me. I love my Mummy!

At about 3am, I think Mummy just couldn't stand being awake already. She put me in my spring cot, and although I resisted initially, I soon fell asleep.

Suddenly, I felt a terrible stomachache until I was jarred from my slumber. Immediately I screamed with pain, until the whole house woke up from their dreams. Poor Mummy tried to console me but to no avail. Nenek, Atuk and Acik took turn to console me because Mummy was too sleepy to console me anymore.

Nenek gave me gripewater for my colic. She then put me in my spring cot until I felt asleep. The pain never really went away until it was time for Mummy to send me to MakCik Ani's house. Mummy asked MakCik Ani whether I passed motion during my stay with her (hey it's already the 5th day I am under MakCik Ani's care!) Mummy panicked when MakCik Ani said no. Mummy said she would give me some remedies for my tummy later today. I hope it can cure me, so that I won't be in pain anymore.

See me below with Ayah and Mummy... Whose face do you think I took after??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger xianfu said...

lolz.. it's so sweet to see a baby blogging.. lolz!!!.. hmm, how hafiz doing now? wat a lovely blog here... visit my blog and tell me wat do u think about it InvernoKL keep up all the good works.. rocKZ!! :p take care, xian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home