Sunday, July 16, 2006

I am bald!!

Mummy and Ayah decided to let go of my hair on Saturday. The weather has always been humid these days, and I sweat a lot! Thus, I was bugged with heat rashes that cause terrible itchiness nobody could imagine. So, off my hair went, but I cried profusely while Ayah was doing it. I was scared of the trimmer machine! The noise was so loud, I got panicked. Luckily it didn't last very long, but of course I still look handsome and cute, hair on or off! hehe...

I met Ummi yesterday! She was so happy to see me... Initially, I couldn't exactly remember who she was. But, the happy memories with her slowly flooded my mind, and I laughed happily when she playfully talked with me.. I miss her, abang Zhariff, Kakak Mila and Baba so much!!

Pokcu has return to his hostel to start his new semester yesterday. I am going to miss him. I enjoyed playing with him while he was around. Cannot wait for this weekend to see him again.

Will post my new look when Mummy's done with uploading... Meanwhile, this is my picture with Mummy when my hair was still intact..hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home